Chance for Success
Working with a Personal Trainer is the best way
to get in shape and feel better.
Working with a skilled Personal Trainer helps you by removing common obstacles such as not understanding how to use equipment or free weights, suffering from lack of motivation or fear of working out due to past injuries or simply just don’t know how to start! Working with a professional is the best way to overcome all these issues and more, like hiring a contractor to do your remodel. You wouldn’t treat your house to anything less than the best, why do it with your most important asset…YOUR BODY!
Highly skilled and knowledgeable Personal Training with a focus on healing and optimizing YOUR body
Certified In Clinical Massage
& Personal Training
Over 20 years of experience with many 5-star reviews.
We've improved the
live of 1000's of
Proudly serving the Monterey Peninsula for 16 years and counting!
Classes Flexible hours to fit
your schedule with group
and individual fitness
We aim to provide a sustainable fitness regime for life!
Centrally located For your
On the border of Monterey and Pacific Grove, we are central to most Peninsula communities
FOCUSED ON YOU
PER 1/hr SESSION
$50.00 PER half/hr SESSION
- Specific Guided Exercise Instruction
- Weight Loss
- Post Rehab Therapy
- Personalized Training Plan
- Discount Packages Available
- Strength Training (SGPT)
- Cycling Classes
- Group Motivation and Accountability
- Camaraderie and Support!
Jump start program
$ 1150 now only $999.
- Intake and Initial Assessment Session – 1 hr
- 20 x Half Hour, One on One Sessions with the Peninsula’s Premiere 5-Star Trainer
- Cardio Membership to supplement your training to include HIIT, BodyCombat and Cycling classes.
- Personalized attention, nutritional counseling, exercise instruction and guidance to fit your individual needs and specific body issues.
- Coaching, motivation, accountability and a trainer and gym that really cares!!!
Working out with Selina over the years has helped me so much with motivation and progress in reaching better health, strength and personal goals.
I’ve worked out with Selina off and on for years and as my body ages and I go through different phases, she always meets me where I am and helps me get to where I need to be. Whether it’s diet, sleep, stretching, motivation and creative wor...April C., Pacific Grove
Before I started working with Selina, I was having tons of back issues. I was seeing multiple doctors, getting x-rays and MRI’s and I thought I was destined for surgery.
Since, Selina has helped me with my endurance and my core strength and my back problems are completely gone!
Working with a Selina has not just helped, it’s changed my life!Jason B., Pacific Grove
Fusion Fitness is the most welcoming gym I have ever worked out in and it provides the perfect blend of strength training, cardio and positive energy!
i am stronger each week and I’ve made friends in group training that are extremely supportive and some of the nicest people I’ve ever met!
Selina is an amazing personal trainer and she literally changed my life when I joined Fu...Melissa M., Pacific Grove
Selina developed my core so well that I no longer have chronic low back pain. a strong core is essential for strong living and a strong recovery!
Selina’s program focuses on developing individual goals for each client. She modifies the training to fit each person’s abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Her intimate knowledge of human anatomy means you’re getting training that is targe...Randy P, Monterey
Why Work With A
Personal Trainer Or
So many people want to get in shape but are prevented from reaching their fitness goals for various reasons: past injuries, uncertainty about technique or equipment, lack of motivation or not knowing how to progress properly. Some or all of these reasons could be to blame!
Working with a personal trainer removes the barriers, showing you how to reach your goals safely and give you the needed motivation to do so. Selina Sahba, and her team can create an individualized program that gives you the tools and motivation to reach your fitness goals while building healthy lifelong habits.
Get Started Today
- Want to get in shape but dont know how to start
- Are bored with your workouts and need help bringing new techniques and energy into your workout regimen
- Have stopped getting results and need help to reach the next level
- Have a history of injury and want to get stronger without risking injury
- Want to train to improve performance in a specific sport such as tennis, running or golf